What If I Have a Judgment from Another State?

If you hold a court judgment from another state, but the judgment debtor has assets in Texas, Mr. Volberding can explain how to “domesticate” the judgment in Texas, thereby making it a Texas judgment. From there, the Texas court may appoint a Receiver for the judgment debtor.