What If You Do Not Yet Have a Judgment?

If someone owes you or your company money on a contract or account receivable, Mr. Volberding can explain how to sue the person or company to obtain a court judgment. Once done, then you may be able to apply for appointment of a Receiver if the judgment is not paid. Mr. Volberding would not represent you. He would refer you to one or more attorneys. You would need to retain your own attorney independently.